This GameMaker Studio 2 asset provides a complete and dynamic resource for creating destructible terrain. Unlike most other destructible terrain assets, this one does NOT use surfaces or shaders and relies instead on a textured polygon approach, meaning that you can create and destroy the terrain in real--time. This also means that it is incredibly fast, especially when compiled using the YYC. The asset also has simple save and load scripts, permitting you to create levels and save them out as files which can then be loaded at any time... give your game a level editor!
- Complete set of debugging tools
- Game editor Demo where you can create and destroy terrain and see how it all works
- Multiple "quality of life" scripts to make using the asset a breeze
- Scaleable resources that will adapt to any size graphic used
- Highly optimised code that culls to the view and (when compiled using the YYC) is blindingly fast
- Heavily commented scripts and a complete demo to show how it can be used
- One script saving and loading, so you can create in-game editors, or create your levels and save them to be loaded later