DemonCrawl is a puzzle roguelite that combines the addicting gameplay of Minesweeper with hundreds of unique items, stages, and abilities!
This game is BURSTING with content - here are some of DemonCrawl's key features:
- 500+ unique items to discover and collect: whenever you find something new, we'll record it in your Codex for future reference.
- 5 Quests & multiple difficulties for a long-lasting challenge.
- 50+ exciting stages to explore: think you've seen everything? Then it's time to dive into the Endless Multiverse, where stages are blended together and randomized for virtually unlimited possibilities.
- 50+ stage mods to keep things unexpected: from "Dark Burning Forest" to "Double Dry Ocean" and everything in between - DemonCrawl stage mods can have a dramatic effect on how you approach the game board!
- Open-ended player progression, the roguelite way: find Tokens while playing and spend them on Talents that complement your playstyle. DemonCrawl lets you create multiple profiles in case you'd like to experiment with different builds!
- Gamemodes galore: in addition to standard Quests, we've got Endless Multiverse, a daily Hero Trial, an extra-tough 3-stage mode called Beyond, a simple Tutorial, and yes, even a Classic mode for the purists.
- 15 unlockable Masteries: enhance your runs with passive effects and charged abilities! Are you more of a KNIGHT or a SURVIVOR? A perilous HUNTER or a penny-pinching BANKER? A glorious FIREFLY or a special SNOWFLAKE?
- Customize your profile with cosmetics: build up your collection of Avatars and Inventories, then get wild with super-rare Paint drops... assuming you're lucky enough to find one!
- Online leaderboards for DemonCrawl savants: there's a leaderboard for every quest in Hard mode and above - including the daily Hero Trial. All scores are cross-platform, which means you get to flex on mobile players. (Sorry mobile players)
- There's a crafting system too: solve blueprints, then craft your favorite items at will. Available in Hard Mode.
- 100 achievements and yes they are tough.
GameMaker has been our development tool of choice for over 12 years now. It really is the best software of its kind for rapid game development. DemonCrawl would have taken twice as long to build in any other language.
Visit the official DemonCrawl website to learn more!