1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback [DEMO] School Wars!! (high school adventure with time travel)

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by milch, Oct 4, 2017.

1. milch

milch Member

hey guys! it's been a long time and a lot has happened... (wow i just noticed i edited my last post exactly one year ago!)
    i went to live at spelkollektivet for 6 months, a game dev co-living space in sweden and it was such a blast! being surrounded by crazy talented and ambitious devs really motivated me a lot and helped me improve my project.
    the last months i didn't do much work on school wars, but instead focussed on trying to get funding. i applied for state funding programs as well as set up a kickstarter campaign that i will launch on the 10th of september!

it's all very exciting but also stressfull and i have to say i have trouble falling asleep at night :'D buuut it's all worth it!

you can check out the website i set up here: https://www.school-wars.com/

[​IMG]

zendraw and NoobsWeStand like this.
  2. zendraw

zendraw Member

good luck with your project, wuld like to play the finished game

3. James Cantu

James Cantu Member

I added you on twitter, and subscribed to the Kick-starter launch!

4. milch

milch Member

5. milch

milch Member

6. zendraw

zendraw Member

there are other fund options, indiefund i think it was called. see what you can find on youtube.