• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Default Sprites ?

G

Guillaume

Hi !

In Gamemaker 8 there were default sprite like the skull etc. And a lot of tutorials use those sprites. But i can't find them with game maker studio 1.4, where are they? Do we have to download them? Are they deleted from the basic download?

Thx you !

Lukan

Gay Wizard Freak
They haven't been part of GameMaker since Studio launched, sorry to say. If you still have GM 8/8.1 installed, you can just navigate to where they are and use those one.

G

Guillaume

Ok :( Thx !

Is there any free sprite we can download? Offer by yoyo or users? :s

G

Guillaume

Thx you for your rapidity !

It looks like I will have to train me again to draw :D But anyway, niddhog proves that there is no need to be an excellent designer haha :p

(is there a "answered" option ?)