• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Debugger window not opening

F

Facetious

When I click on the red icon to run in debug mode, my game opens, but the debugger window does not. It appears on my windows 10 taskbar but will not open fully to see the values of my variables.

If I hover the mouse over the icon on the taskbar, I can see the white debugger screen but I cannot open it any further. If I click on the taskbar icon, the debugger icon goes black. I need the debugger.

Can anyone help, please.

F

Facetious

Good evening, icuurd.
I wouldn't know if the port was blocked. However it has the same as in your image: 6502. Should I try something else? My internet is wireless as is my connection to my printer if that is any help.

I

icuurd12b42

Change the port to something else, could be that trivial. it's possible your virus scanner or windows asked for permission to use the port a while back and you denied it...

goggle how to unblock port access windows10

F

Facetious

thanks icuurd, I'll give that a go. What would be the range for the port numbers, by the way?