• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX Debugger watches not working

bluetrack

IDE: MACOS v.2.2.5.481, Runtime: 2.2.5.378

Hi, I am running my game in debug mode and in the Debugger window in the Variables tab I am trying to add some watches. For example I added name: "global.level" but on the "Value" column there is nothing. I added various other variables and still they don't show any values. I checked and these variables I added show fine in the "Globals" pane of the debygger and they also update realtime. I do have the "realtime debugging" enabled as well (stopwatch icon). When i pause the debugger they still don't show any values. I noticed that also the "locals" pane is also empty although i do have local variables. Am I doing something wrong?

Is this a limitation of the debugger in MACOS or is it a bug? Is the debugger in the MacOS IDE different in any way compared to the one in Windows IDE?

Thanks in advance.

G

Gravedrinker

Same issue here. Real time de-bugging is enabled but watches don't update. Anyone know how to get this working?