• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Debug Toolbar will not show up.

T

teamtrustfall

When I go into debug mode the toolbar will not show up. As shown in this screenshot https://docs2.yoyogames.com/source/_build/2_interface/2_extras/debugging.html

I tried everything and I'm stumped. It was working fine yesterday, but today I moved locations and I'm using different monitors and now it won't pop up. I tried resetting debug layout and game makers layout and nothing worked.

Also, error messages and breakpoints don't pop up in your face like they use to. They still pop up under syntax or call stacks windows, however.

Any ideas?

flyinian

When I go into debug mode the toolbar will not show up. As shown in this screenshot https://docs2.yoyogames.com/source/_build/2_interface/2_extras/debugging.html

I tried everything and I'm stumped. It was working fine yesterday, but today I moved locations and I'm using different monitors and now it won't pop up. I tried resetting debug layout and game makers layout and nothing worked.

Also, error messages and breakpoints don't pop up in your face like they use to. They still pop up under syntax or call stacks windows, however.

Any ideas?
If you close a window/tool bar, you'll need to manually recreate it.

They should be listed at the top of the IDE under a button. I don't recall the specifics.

As for the break points/other, those may be in the preferences of the IDE.

A Google search may reveal some help with this.