Hey makers. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem. When I try to debug a project in GMS2.3 on Mac (catalina), and it finds an error, it just freezes with a pinwheel and doesn't take me to where the error is. Not sure if it's a bug, or maybe weird mac/permissions issue or something? So far, I've confirmed:
- Works fine on my Windows PC
- Replicable issue on multiple projects.
- If I hit pause when frozen, it stops the runner with no errors as if I had hit stop
- I will get normal error messages when running the game (F5)
- Breakpoints work normally
- Reinstall didn't help