Debug Profiler shows DrawTheRoom being called twice-- what would I have done to make that happen?

b-wb

Hello everyone

I'm working right now on trying to optimize my game and looking at performance hogs. Strangely, it looks like in the debug profiler "DrawTheRoom" and everything that falls in it is happening twice.

Rather than launching into an explanation of my game's graphical code, I am reaching out to see if anyone can point me in the right direction in terms of what to look for. Is there some kind of function one can call to make this happen twice?

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 10.17.44 AM.png
This is a screenshot of the profiler and what I am looking at. I am very new to using debug mode and the profiler, so I don't yet know what the difference between DrawRoom and DrawTheRoom is. At first, I thought maybe DrawTheRoom always ran twice (for some reason?) but then I checked a simpler game I made and saw it was only running once.

Any ideas? Please let me know. I'm really stuck on this one and it's literally doubling the work the machine has to do to draw.