• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Dear Yoyo Staff.....

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
This is public beta not closed beta (we have had a closed beta for a long time, over the last 6-9 months in fact) we are just controlling the entry so that we can ensure that our servers don't melt and that we can cope with the feedback that is generated, over the next 2 weeks we are looking to open it to all comers, but that depends on the feedback that we are getting and how everything is working... so no promises just yet.

Russell

W

WWAZman

so... rather than waste my time over the weekend.. are there going to be any releases of beta keys over the weekend or are you done for the day / clocked out?

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
There will be beta keys released over the weekend, don't ask me when as I am not doing it.

Russell