• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

'Dark Power' beta test

Leif

Hi :)

I' like to present my new upcoming game 'Dark Power'.

The game about how hard it is to be a Dark Lord and make your skeletons protect a Dark Castle that is attacked by kind, lovely people in large numbers.

There are many different units on both sides and of course - upgrades.
There is even a tutorial, but for the moment - no localizations ( English only )

It's HTML5 game to be played n browser.
link to play in browser: play here

Please try it. Any feedback is appreсiated )) ;)

Attachments

M

milch

this is so addicting! x___x everything looks great, buttons are super satisfying to push, sound effects are awesome... the "doom bolt" sometimes didnt work on their archers for some reason :/ they got the damage, but not the debuff or at least it didnt show the icon on top
also it would be good to have a back button if you dont have enough skulls to upgrade something... at first i didnt know where to click :D
oh also the grammar is a bit bumpy
but yeah all in all super cool!

M

milch

hahahha alooooot x'D
i'm on level 6 now... the mages are bugged tho D: once they died i cant spawn them anymore!
i really love this and at first i was like "aw i just spawn them and thats it? thats boring" but then when i started upgrading i was instantly hooked