1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Windows Dark Dreams RHN

Discussion in 'Made with GameMaker' started by Arkhouse, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Arkhouse

Arkhouse Member

[​IMG]
    Dark Dreams RHN is finished and released. If you are looking for your normal Survival Horror Action Adventure Platformer - this is it, look no further. :duck: And it's free.

Trailer:

My copy-paste description:
    [​IMG]

Dark Dreams RHN is a Survival Horror Metroidvania based on actual nightmares.

RHN is a dream machine designed to record and interpret dreams. "Dark Dreams" in particular simulates a "perfect nightmare" based on the real dreams of the real people. The world of Dark Dreams RHN is a work of their (and my own) collective subconsciousness.

*Non-linear open-world filled with enemies, traps and puzzles
    *Survival Horror and platforming - in the same game; at the same time
    *Varied boss fights
    *Surreal "mind sex" story with characters that "make no sense whatsoever"
    *Hand-drawn 2D graphics

Platform: PC Windows
    Made on Game Maker Studio 2.

May contain content inappropriate for children.

Controls:

Keyboards: W-A-S-D + J-K-I + ESC

The game supports an Xbox controller (must be plugged in beforehand) (press "Start" if the game asks to press "any button"). If you want to use a different controller or set the controls however you like you might want to use a third-party software like Xpadder.

LINKS:

The game on ITCH.IO:
    https://arkhouse.itch.io/dark-dreams-rhn
    The game on GameJolt:
    https://gamejolt.com/games/darkdreamsrhn/444315

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2019