• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 Danger Light [HTML5]

True Valhalla

Full-Time Developer
GMC Elder
Danger Light - See how good your memory really is in this intergalactic puzzle game. Watch the flashing lights and repeat the sequence when it's finished.
  • 100% free to play
  • Works on PC and mobile
  • Original ambient soundtrack
This game is part of a series of experimental high definition games that I'm producing; my goal with this series is to test the limits of what I can achieve with HTML5 technology, and to produce content with a longer lifespan in the licensing market.

Feedback regarding the design, gameplay, and performance is very welcome. Have fun!

PLAY NOW »

Last edited:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Game plays well, and is very pretty for something so basic, and I enjoyed playing a couple of games. BUT... :)

I did get mildly annoyed at the music while playing, as I try to remember tones as well as colours, but with the music playing as well as the tones, it added a layer of confusion. I also missed having a score and a high score value! It's a simple mechanic, but one that gives a user a reason to come back and play... With no record of your highest score to give you a goal to aim for each time you play the game, there is no real point to playing it more than once or twice, imho.

M

Misty

Reminds me of that one game with Michael Jackson in it, except more phone-gamey.

Also reminds me of that one level of Alien Hominid that I could never beat.