HTML5 Danger Light [HTML5]

Discussion in 'Made with GameMaker' started by True Valhalla, Feb 11, 2019.

1. True Valhalla

True Valhalla Full-Time Developer GMC Elder

Danger Light - See how good your memory really is in this intergalactic puzzle game. Watch the flashing lights and repeat the sequence when it's finished.
    • 100% free to play
    • Works on PC and mobile
    • Original ambient soundtrack
    This game is part of a series of experimental high definition games that I'm producing; my goal with this series is to test the limits of what I can achieve with HTML5 technology, and to produce content with a longer lifespan in the licensing market.

Feedback regarding the design, gameplay, and performance is very welcome. Have fun!

PLAY NOW ยป

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  2. Toque

Toque Member

Played your game for a bit. Repeat game. Nice sprites.

3. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

Game plays well, and is very pretty for something so basic, and I enjoyed playing a couple of games. BUT... :)

I did get mildly annoyed at the music while playing, as I try to remember tones as well as colours, but with the music playing as well as the tones, it added a layer of confusion. I also missed having a score and a high score value! It's a simple mechanic, but one that gives a user a reason to come back and play... With no record of your highest score to give you a goal to aim for each time you play the game, there is no real point to playing it more than once or twice, imho.

True Valhalla likes this.
  4. Misty

Misty Member

Reminds me of that one game with Michael Jackson in it, except more phone-gamey.

Also reminds me of that one level of Alien Hominid that I could never beat.

5. unsinister

unsinister Member

Really like the smooth visuals, good work :)

True Valhalla likes this.