• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Damaged Games games chat

II is the roman numeral (number) for two

III is the roman numeral for three

IV is the roman numeral for four

Michael Greenough who was the owner of damagedgames but did make games such as
Hard Hat
Hard Hat II
Hard Hat III
Hard Hat IV
etc. did make wonderful games.

Does anyone know what happened to <link removed> and why?

Is Michael Greenbough a member of this community?

If yes what is the link to his forum yoyogames profile (I want to ask him about his website and games)?

Lumenflower

Yellow Dog
There was an admin on the old forums called Damaged. No idea though if that's at all related to what you're asking. I think his avatar was Duke Nukem?

EDIT: some quick research says that yes it was the same Damaged. There's no member under that name on the new forums, and I don't recall him being active in the twilight days of the old ones, so I guess he's moved on from GM.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Hi! I had to censor the link as some concerns have been raised about it leading to an expired domain with dubious ads. It should still be easy enough to figure out what it was from the context. though. :)

ceaselessly

cly5m/tapeworm (creator of Seiklus) is the one of the only people I can find from those days who still maintains an active internet presence. He might be able to help? http://autofish.net/site/contact.html

The Hard Hat games were so fun. Mind numbingly difficult, but fun. Thanks for the reminder.