• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker D&D: Help with creating instance upon triggering action/event

G

G Saber

Hey there cowboy, you got a solution to the problem I got?

G

G Saber

Interesting I find it that the moment I edit my request over 3 hours later, no one replys. But 8 minutes after I replace it all with just a 'k', someone finally speaks! Lol I don't get it, probably some bad timing.

When I first looked at your post, all it said was "k".

Probably bad timing and some unrealistic expectations.

You only posted 3 hours before you edited it.

That is probably too short of a time to wait before editing your post to "k".

Check the forum guidelines for a better idea of realistic response times if you haven't already.

If you want to re edit and explain the issue I'll have a look and help you if I can.

Edit: writing this on my phone from the supermarket, so please don't expect a reply immediately, I may be going through the checkout!

G

G Saber

Yeah, a bit of both. Good idea. No worries, now that I think of it, may have been a stupid question. I'll figure it out on my own this time around. If anything is getting really difficult again for me to figure out, i'll post it up. Thanks for your guidance.