• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX Curser Glitching...

I've just upgraded to High Sierra 10.13.1 and am having trouble. When I open GameMaker studio 2 I get two curser arrows moving around... When I'm in an actual project, I get two cursers/pencils, etc. I just submitted a bug report, but wanted to know if anyone else is having this trouble with this OS upgrade? Also, How long does it usually take for them to fix something like this?
Thanks.

F

forsamori

Hi Sean,

That's something we currently have bugged here: http://bugs.yoyogames.com/view.php?id=28304
It has a workaround in there too. If you set your mouse to be a non-normal size, even a little bit bigger, this issue doesn't replicate anymore, so that should hopefully help you dodge this issue.

This was introduced with High Sierra, and is to do with the way it draws cursors.

Cheers!
Sam