• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

curator groupe steam?

Tales

Hello

I just release my game and its already on a hacker site.. BEFORE released... so the only ppl who can do this its the few curator group because they had access to the game since yesterday.
I canceled all the other keys of the curator groups because if I give 10 keys, we will end up on 10 different hacker sites?...
Anyone know a real curator groupe who simply like to play indie game and not take the key to hack or resell it?...

do not hesitate to share your experience.

Tales

Who did you give the key to exactly?
I think I know who it is, it is the only youtuber to whom I sent a key, easy to recognize because there was only one activation and it is a city-state .. as we see the list of purchases and activation is easy to put together .. but I won't say the name so as not to advertise ..