Team Request Crystar: A 2D Exploration Platformer (Looking for Level Designer, Sprite Artist, and Assistant Programmer)

2DKnights

Hello

I'm looking for 2-3 individuals to help me complete an itch.io jam game I created two months ago. The game engine is mostly complete, but I need help with additional enemies, items, level design and testing.
Must be willing to meet 1-2 days a week for 15-45 minutes. This is a side project so it doesn't pay much only $5 per meeting but if you have extra time and/or want extra experience working on a fun, light project and a few bucks for your time please join me. PM if interested.

Looking for (in order of importance)
1. Level Designer - The map is huge in terms of areas to explore there are abilities / weapons that can be acquired to unlock areas of the map.
2. Sprite artist - Most sprites are 16 x 16 and feature limited animation (Must be able to match the style of the game)
3. Assistant GML Programmer - Needed for coding of additional enemy behaviors/features and debugging. (Must have moderate GML knowledge and access to GMS 2)

Playable Demo for the project

VYTT7Q.png 8t7PZ+.png k7gdti.png ZzslMz.png QibiZf.png

Last edited: