• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free Cruise Lovr - 2.5D Racer

L

Lerner

Cruise Lovr: a 2.5D driving game to be released for free on Android and iOS in June / July.

Features:
  • Go as fast and as far as you can, on the Paris ring road.
  • Drag your car to move it from lane to lane.
  • Do crazy stunts to rank higher, but watch out for the cops and the other cars!
  • Many surprises!
  • No intrusive ad.
  • Always familiar to play, like the old-school classics.

Video:

Pictures:

My hope is to give you thrills as with the old-schools driving games ala Outrun, while providing a fun endless runner.

Any question? Feedback? Opinion? Trolling? :p

Edit: you can get news on my games with the Facebook / Twitter links in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kenjiro

Nice! Test Drive 2 just got owned! :D

That a hint of 'Axel F' in the soundtrack? Waiting for Eddie Murphy to shoot some things!

L

Lerner

Nice! Test Drive 2 just got owned! :D

That a hint of 'Axel F' in the soundtrack? Waiting for Eddie Murphy to shoot some things!
Actually you can burst other cars when having the nitro. ;) And yes, the soundtrack and the graphics are reminiscent of the eighties where Axel F belongs.

0.Bytes

It really reminded of Outrun, a darker and more industrial version of Outrun, but still that Outrun vibe, which is a game that I love !