• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Creating a iOS app from an already built windows game

Hi Everyone,

I have an app I have 90% completed that I developed on Game Maker Studio on WIndows 10. I'd like to make that into a iPhone app but from everything I've read, you have to start a fresh project in Game Maker Studio. This doesn't make sense to me since I would want to make the game for multiple platforms eventualy and Game Maker touts that it can create apps for multiple platforms. If there is a way to make a preexisting Game Maker Studio project onto iOS or Android please let me know!!

Genetix

That doesn't seem right. I'd imagine if you have the IOS export and have it setup correctly you could simply export the game to that platform. Assuming that it has been optimized for mobile, touch screens, etc...