• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Legacy GM "Create Application" Change Confusion HELP I THINK???

G

Gojisaurus_Rex

Okay, what is going on... So, I usually upload my fully completed games to GameJolt. Never uploaded anywhere else. Never had any problems before at all. I would just click on "Create Application", name it and put the file location, then BOOM done! Installer! Now today is different. It's giving me a message saying, "Your account has no developers associated with it, would you like to take a developer application?" I looked at it, and it said it was for GameMaker player, and I only ever upload to GameJolt. I'm lost, confused, and have no Idea What to do.

G

Gojisaurus_Rex

Change the Target dropdown back to Windows.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience, I didn't think of checking the target since I'm used to Gamemaker not weirdly changing it for no reason on its own.

rIKmAN

I'm sorry about the inconvenience, I didn't think of checking the target since I'm used to Gamemaker not weirdly changing it for no reason on its own.
It didn't change it on it's own, maybe the box was selected and you changed it by accident without realising - but it definitely didn't change on it's own.