• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Crash

B

breaktruth

Hello, every time I try to run the program it crashes after 3 seconds, for no reason.

B

breaktruth

There ain't anything to elaborate. I just run the program from the desktop icon and after 3 seconds it crashes.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
There ain't anything to elaborate.
Umm.. yes. Yes there is...

System specs?
Version of GMS2 installed?
Have you uninstalled, re-downloaded and re-installed?
Do you get a crash message when it happens?
If so what is it?
Does it crash during the initialisation (when the components are installed and listed) or does it crash on the Start Page?

We can't help you if you don't help us... ;)

B

breaktruth

AMD FX-4300
GTX 750 Ti
16 GB RAM
MSI 970-A43 Motherboard
Win 10
Latest version of GMS2
Yes I did reinstall it several times
It is just the normal windows message that the program ain't reacting anymore.
Initialisation

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Excellent, that's exactly the info I wanted! Thanks! Your system specs look fine, and if a re-install shows the same issues then it can't be a corrupt or broken installation. The only other thing I can think of is to see if anything on your PC could be interfering with the program. Like, if you have an antivirus, try disabling it before starting GMS... Whatever though, you are going to have to file a bug (and link this topic and give all the information you can please) with the Helpdesk and get some official support from YYG as I don't think there is anything much else we can do on the forums. :(