Released COSMONAUT

M

Mauldini

We have finally released our passion project after a grueling 5 years of iterative development!

Steam Store:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/743550/COSMONAUT/

About This Game
COSMONAUT is an immersive story-driven horror platformer set two centuries in our future. Suit up as Jarobi, a green DSR (deep space reconnaissance) contractor tasked with boarding the S-class research vessel, Diogenes. Lost 80 years prior in the vast Kuiper Belt, the vessel has become an iconic symbol of humanity's early manned voyages to the outer solar system. The ship is for the taking, but at what cost?

Creatively explore a decrepit futuristic environment via unique movement mechanics, free from gravity using any surface you choose. Survive the dangers of deep space habitation through various puzzles and challenges. Arm yourself and choose to merely defend against, or fully exterminate foes of both extraterrestrial and artificial origin. Put your psychological resolve to the test and become the first to unravel the mysteries surrounding the lost Diogenes vessel.

Trailer:

Screenshots:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kuro

Looks awesome. Wishlisted. Will pick it up when I can. Best of luck with your launch!

M

Mauldini

Looks awesome. Wishlisted. Will pick it up when I can. Best of luck with your launch!
Thank you so much. If you do find the time to play it, I truly hope it's enjoyed!

V

VintermGames

Woh the artstyle I like! And the mood of the video is very dark and interesting... with the breathing. I'll have to add this to my wish list :)

J

Jasur

Glad for you guys! Looks amazing, and we know how much effort need for finishing this like projects. Good Job!

R

root-games

The game looks pretty neat and you've managed to transmit that vibe quite well thru the trailer and art-style

Good job and keep updating it cuz it's totally worth it:)