Building for Windows is fine but if I build for Android most of the lower case o's in the GMS2 IDE change to ˪'s when the app starts running on my phone. It stays this way until I close GMS2. If I reload GMS2 it's fine until I build for Android again. This doesn't affect my code or game just the GMS2 IDE text. Everything seems to work fine but it's really annoying to read Output text, menus, etc. This just started today. I've rebooted Windows and I re-installed GMS2 for Windows and Steam and it still does it in both versions. I'm running IDE v220.127.116.116 Steam Runtime v18.104.22.1684 and IDE v22.214.171.1246 Runtime v126.96.36.1994 on Windows 10 1903 build 18362.388. I tried to attach a screenshot of my GMS2 IDE but I just get an error uploading the image to the forum. Might be because I haven't made five or more posts yet.