Forum Game Corrupt-a-wish

Z

zendraw

> Granted, but you're a tiger born in captivity, unable to be pet or loved.

I wish Futurama was back on air in a new season and had a contract for another 10 years!
wish granted, but now its a puppet show.

>i wish a good templar movie wuld get out. like Arn the knight templar.

Bingdom

Googledom
> I wish pain was optional
Granted, but only other people can decide for you.

I wish that I can become a successful self-employed game developer.

andev

That's really good, I like that haha

I wish that I can become a successful self-employed game developer.
Granted but you only find success in games that you really don't enjoy working on.

I wish space travel was a similar price to a bus ride

Z

zendraw

That's really good, I like that haha

Granted but you only find success in games that you really don't enjoy working on.

I wish space travel was a similar price to a bus ride
granted, but space is boring AF so you dont travel anyway.

>i wish BLENDER wuld start working again for godssake...
for my sake...

andev

i wish BLENDER wuld start working again for godssake...
for my sake...
Granted, but in the process of trying to unjam it, you cut yourself really badly.

I wish devices could be truly wireless safely, meaning they don't ever need to be plugged in, not even to charge.

Z

zendraw

Granted, but in the process of trying to unjam it, you cut yourself really badly.

I wish devices could be truly wireless safely, meaning they don't ever need to be plugged in, not even to charge.
i meant the software blender...

granted but but now every1 has cancer

>i wish id fight a demon

Z

zendraw

I know lol

No but I specified that it had to be safe!

Granted but the demon turns out to be yourself, but you do not realise until it's too late and have already challenged yourself for a fight to the death.

My wish still has not been granted so I wish again
granted, but you get a heartattack and die right after it becomes popular.

i wish people wuld actually have a concience.. i mean srsly, sometimes i feel im living in a jugnle...

jo-thijs

granted, but you get a heartattack and die right after it becomes popular.

i wish people wuld actually have a concience.. i mean srsly, sometimes i feel im living in a jugnle...
Wish granted! But you now live in an actual jungle, away from people with a conscience.

I wish I was as motivated to learn and create and help others as I was 3 and a half years ago (before I was 18 and went to university).

Z

zendraw

Wish granted! But you now live in an actual jungle, away from people with a conscience.

I wish I was as motivated to learn and create and help others as I was 3 and a half years ago (before I was 18 and went to university).
wish granted, but you have no energy to do so. so your left with a desire you can never fulfill.

>i wish there was a hot hamburger next to me now...

jo-thijs

wish granted, but you have no energy to do so. so your left with a desire you can never fulfill.

>i wish there was a hot hamburger next to me now...
Wish granted!
Although, "now" when you were writing is actually in the past, so there was a hamburger right next to you, but you missed it.

I wish I could easily create beautiful and clear graphs and figures for all reports I have to write and presentations I have to give.

I wish I could easily create beautiful and clear graphs and figures for all reports I have to write and presentations I have to give.
Wish granted!

Of course, the pure perfection of your presentations cause people to weep with joy at their simplicity and purity. People cannot take their eyes of the sheer beauty of the flowing lines and dancing figures that you have created so easily they miss the actual contents of your presentation to bask in the glory of your illustrations.

Surely, this must be the work of a deity, a supernatural talent. A dedicated devotion of biblical proportions quickly develops followed by mass worship of the content you produce. @jo-thijs is quickly hailed as the new messiah, and citizens flock the world over to witness your bountiful graph making.

Unfortunately a rogue faction wishing to harness your talents kidnaps you in the middle of the night and imprisons you in their basement, forcing you to make more of your graphs and figures which they then sell on eBay for a tidy profit, and keep you in their employ for ever.

---

I wish I could do all the things I know I *should* do (i.e., sleep early, eat less, exercise more, be more organised), but never seem to get around to doing.

A

annaanw

Well, I assume prevents you from being reborn. Unless the suffering creature he's reborn as is blind?

andev

I wish I could do all the things I know I *should* do (i.e., sleep early, eat less, exercise more, be more organised), but never seem to get around to doing.
Granted, you now get to sleep on time, eat less food, exercise every day, and feel as energised as a battery fresh out the packaging. But you find your days are now too short. Just as you get really into what you're doing and begin to make some progress, you notice the time and have to stop. You have to make the decision between friends or hobbies, as there just isn't enough spare time. You can now no longer enjoy food either, as you do not want to over eat. Every mouthful of good food brings your mind spiralling to wondering if its worth the taste, and if you could be eating something healthier. You find yourself spending double the time at the store, checking the calorie counts and health information. Your need for organisation actually means you have less time overall because you spent the extra time you would have had, organising.

The worst part is, now that you have the energy to do what you want, you just don't have the time.

I wish my shoes didn't get soggy or muddy from snow and dirt

F

frog

Granted.

Your shoes are now made of frozen mud.

I wish I could forget my favorite experiences and experience everything for the first time whenever I wanted.

Z

zendraw

Granted.

Your shoes are now made of frozen mud.

I wish I could forget my favorite experiences and experience everything for the first time whenever I wanted.
granted, but now theyr your worst experiences

i wish psychology was comon sense

andev

I wish there would be no more winter
Granted, instead, we get an amplified summer that's 4x as hot and dry, causing extreme drought and cracking from all the water evaporating, to then fall in the normal summer, causing mass flooding.

I wish mosquitos didn't exist

E

Evano

Granted, instead, we get an amplified summer that's 4x as hot and dry, causing extreme drought and cracking from all the water evaporating, to then fall in the normal summer, causing mass flooding.

I wish mosquitos didn't exist
Granted. But since they're eradicated, the world becomes overpopulated with animals that the planet is unable to sustain itself.

I wish waking up is just as easy as going to bed feeling tired.

Granted. But since they're eradicated, the world becomes overpopulated with animals that the planet is unable to sustain itself.

I wish waking up is just as easy as going to bed feeling tired.
Its all possible with the new "flip you to the floor" bed!!!!

hmmm... gotta find a wish... gotta find a wish... Game collectors complain about their massive game collections taking up so much space. What about Lego collections!!!! I wish there was a way to store Legos in smaller spaces.

Granted, legos are now 10x smaller so you have to use tweezers and a microscope to build with them (also don't step on them now...!)

I wish game development didn't take so long
By order of the royal court of alien invasion, game developers are not allowed to spend more than 72 hours developing games. Make all the games you want, but don't waste more than 72 hours or the chip implanted in your head will explode. Game development gets messy.

Here we are trying to make good wishes for people to corrupt. Let's corrupt some bad wishes....

I wish everything I touch would freeze into ice.

T

Thunder Lion

Your wish was granted years ago, but you were buying the wrong pens all this time, jabroni.
Granted but erasable pens already exist and you find out your wish was anticorrupted and would have worked out with no issues.

I wish i was immune to all things and was completely health in all ways and that all wishes would wish a fish

andev

I wish i was immune to all things and was completely health in all ways and that all wishes would wish a fish
Granted, this includes being immune to light, touch, taste, sound and smell, so you live forever unable to experience anything ever again.

I think I'm just gonna have to give up on my pen wish :( I wish I could breathe fine underwater

T

Thunder Lion

Granted, this includes being immune to light, touch, taste, sound and smell, so you live forever unable to experience anything ever again.

I think I'm just gonna have to give up on my pen wish :( I wish I could breathe fine underwater
Granted but you die from being alergic to everything.

I wish...

andev

I wish eyesight didn't deteriorate over your lifetime (you need to make a wish when you corrupt one as well to keep the chain going!)

T

Typhon

Granted, because now we are all blind from birth.

I wish the forums were more active.