• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Correct English Grammaticals

I

Isabella Ava

Hi there, i am working on a RPG game. Due to my native language is not English i got a lots troubles writing dialogues as well as items' description and so on.
Is there someone willing to help me on correct English grammaticals for my game?
Though i don't said this mean we're a team but if you interest in join me developing game, i will be glad :)

H

HarveyB

I could help ;) Im english, so I may be of assisstance, also I don't care about being paid so thats good right?

All of us English people are like: "sure, that sounds really easy". I could help too, but it looks like you guys are covered. :)

If you don't mind me asking, what is your native language?

Xer0botXer0

Senpai
There's two things you want to take into consideration here, the grammar of those who will assist you - that is the amount of words they're capable of recalling when writing down what ever it is on their mind and then there's their ability to portray the message you want to communicate.
As an example, there's a difference between writing up names of say menu options and getting into the role of a character within your game, when you read the paragraphs said by a character you want to feel individuality, instead of the same line of words, feeling the same mood throughout all your characters. Something to think about when you want to help with OPs request.

Ask OP what kind of personality these characters will have, do a bit of brain storming and find a way to express these characters moods, thoughts, emotions and message in words.