Team Request Correct English Grammaticals

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Isabella Ava, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Isabella Ava

Isabella Ava Member

Hi there, i am working on a RPG game. Due to my native language is not English i got a lots troubles writing dialogues as well as items' description and so on.
    Is there someone willing to help me on correct English grammaticals for my game?
    Though i don't said this mean we're a team but if you interest in join me developing game, i will be glad :)

2. HarveyB

HarveyB Member

I could help ;) Im english, so I may be of assisstance, also I don't care about being paid so thats good right?

3. Isabella Ava

Isabella Ava Member

I sent you a message

4. dphsw

dphsw Member

I can also help with this if you need to share out the work a bit.

5. Seryal

Seryal Member

I wouldn't mind helping out with this either.

6. Cloaked Games

Cloaked Games Member

All of us English people are like: "sure, that sounds really easy". I could help too, but it looks like you guys are covered. :)

If you don't mind me asking, what is your native language?

7. Xer0botXer0

Xer0botXer0 Member

There's two things you want to take into consideration here, the grammar of those who will assist you - that is the amount of words they're capable of recalling when writing down what ever it is on their mind and then there's their ability to portray the message you want to communicate.
    As an example, there's a difference between writing up names of say menu options and getting into the role of a character within your game, when you read the paragraphs said by a character you want to feel individuality, instead of the same line of words, feeling the same mood throughout all your characters. Something to think about when you want to help with OPs request.

Ask OP what kind of personality these characters will have, do a bit of brain storming and find a way to express these characters moods, thoughts, emotions and message in words.

ParodyKnaveBob and Cloaked Games like this.