1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Mac OSX Copy and Paste in Room Editor Not Working

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Figor, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Figor

Figor Member

Hi All,

I have been working on a project now for about 8 months using the Mac OSX version. Previously I have been able to copy and paste objects within the instances layers, but now can't seem to do so. Has any one run into this problem, or have any fixes...

Thanks for the help!

Petr Skornok likes this.
  2. Petr Skornok

Petr Skornok Member

3. Figor

Figor Member

Great to know that I'm not going crazy Petr! I sent them one just then as well to try emphasise the problem. Please let me know if you here back from them. Thanks

4. Maa2007

Maa2007 Member

im having the same problem, im using mac

5. Maa2007

Maa2007 Member

i want to add an advise untill the problem is fixed you can press alt while setting instances in room editor, this will repeat the instance as long as you are pressing, this might help you

6. Homunculus

Homunculus Member

Noticed the same thing, and looks like you can still copy / paste / whatever by using control instead of command. But needs to be fixed, we are not on windows :p