1. Hey! Guest! The 36th GMC Jam will take place between February 27th, 12:00 UTC - March 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NOTICE: We will be applying a Xenforo update on Tuesday 25th of February. This means that from approximately 10:00 to 14:00 BST the forums will be offline (or possibly longer). Sorry for the inconvenience! Official Announcement here.

connection to local host successful - No Devices Found

Discussion in 'Legacy GameMaker Community Tech Support' started by superdaz, Jan 20, 2020.

1. superdaz

superdaz Member

(Question):
    I have gamemaker studio 2 installed on my Mac. I want to detect my iphone 8 that's plugged into via usb but i get the error message in the title of this post.

Do I need to connect the iPhone not just physically but through settings? heeeeelp.

(Background):
    Normally I use a pc and connect remotely to my mac and it detects it fine. The problem was I couldn't successfully compile a project (well I could a blank project but nothing else) I think it was a connection timeout issue, so I decided to just install gamemaker on the mac and compile for iOS directly.