• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

SOLVED Configuration Problem : Windows 10 SDK not found at path given in Windows UWP Preferences.

camerakid

Hey Guys,

I was following the guide step by step and also the TroubleShooting part but after setting up everyhing in Plaform Settings I keep on getting this error message:

" Configuration Problem : Windows 10 SDK not found at path given in Windows UWP Preferences. "

Anyone with any sort of suggestions where I can check for errors?

FrostyCat

First you should check File > Preferences > Platform Settings > Windows UWP. For VS 2017, it should look like this (both paths should exist):
  • Visual Studio Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Auxiliary\Build\vcvars32.bat
  • Win UWP Tools Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\version\x64 (where version is the Windows version; it is currently 10.0.17763.0 for me as of the time of writing)
Then you should check Options > Windows UWP. The version from Win UWP Tools Location earlier on should be in these fields:
  • Windows Target Platform Version
  • Windows Target Platform Min Version

camerakid

First you should check File > Preferences > Platform Settings > Windows UWP. For VS 2017, it should look like this (both paths should exist):
  • Visual Studio Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Auxiliary\Build\vcvars32.bat
  • Win UWP Tools Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\version\x64 (where version is the Windows version; it is currently 10.0.17763.0 for me as of the time of writing)
Then you should check Options > Windows UWP. The version from Win UWP Tools Location earlier on should be in these fields:
  • Windows Target Platform Version
  • Windows Target Platform Min Version
Ah thank you very much, it was my mistake I missed one library in the WIN UWP Tools location!

Thank you very much!