• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Condense windows in workspace?

badblocks

I'm sorry if this is a basic, well known feature that I just don't know about, but is there a way to condense the windows in a workspace? Let's say I open up a bunch of windows, and by default they all open with each one being right below the last. Then if I delete a bunch in the middle, there are suddenly large gaps in my workspace and the workspace looks disorganized. Is there a way to quickly condense all the open windows so that they're right on top of eachother, the way they are when first opened?

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Hello! I'm afraid there is no way to do what your asking... However it does seem like a very valid request, so I would suggest filing a bug report with YYG and requesting they add this feature (YYG are happy to receive feature requests through the bug reporting system, so don't worry :) ). On a side note, you might find the information in this tech blog helpful: https://www.yoyogames.com/en/blog/workspace-navigation-tips-and-tricks