1. Hey! Guest! The 36th GMC Jam will take place between February 27th, 12:00 UTC - March 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NOTICE: We will be applying a Xenforo update on Tuesday 25th of February. This means that from approximately 10:00 to 14:00 BST the forums will be offline (or possibly longer). Sorry for the inconvenience! Official Announcement here.

Portfolio - Art Concept artist who wants to improve

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by weiner, May 31, 2017.

1. weiner

weiner Member

Hello. I am not a in game art graphic. My graphic in games is bad, so I am programmer in GM. But I always loved concept arts, artworks. So if you want some artwork or concept art for your game then I would like to help and improve in it.

Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/7ERdo

2. OverLogic

OverLogic Member

Can you make pixel art ?

3. weiner

weiner Member

I tried sometimes, but I have nothing to show. I can try it, but you should ask somebody else.

4. Jessy

Jessy Guest

You have a very nice "style" !

5. weiner

weiner Member

:) Yeah, I'm trying to figure out some style, but it still "style", beacuse I do not know what it is xD I made fanart artwork for game Space Cat Wizard.

Attached Files:

6. OverLogic

OverLogic Member

your style is very interesting and unique if you learn some pixel art you will get it to a new level

7. zendraw

zendraw Member

i can give you material to work on if you want, and impruve. write me a pm or reply here.

8. 0.Bytes

0.Bytes Guest

You are not bad at all, great portfolio !

9. you are talented. are you still taking request?

10. EnderLost Studios

EnderLost Studios Member

I love your style, looks very cool. If you want, I have a few landscapes that need some concept-art. PM me if you interested.