Forum Game Concentrated sentences.

L

Law

This is a fun little game.

Pick a letter of the alphabet, try to write a sentence with the greatest concentration of that letter. Only full sentences and dictionary words please.

I'll start.

Q: An aqua queen queued. (3/17 17.6%)

E: Even eels eat. (5/11 45.5%)

Can anyone beat me?

L

Law

I think names should be avoided because otherwise you can just make up a name to fit, you can only use words in the dictionary.

However it turns out "lills" is a thing.

I'll lull ill lills. (66.7%)

G

GVmG

Come on guys, longer sentences, longer words, grow some male genitalia and be real men.

Is she Sasha from Assassin's Creed?
(S, 9/28 - 32.14%)

Evergreen trees never end.
(E, 9/22 - 40.91%)

Trentatré trentini entrarono a Trento tutti e trentatre trotterellando tirando il treno. (T, 19/76 - exactly 25%)

Hey, noone said it had to be in English :p

L

Law

Only full sentences please, otherwise there's not much challenge.

E: For instance, without that rule, i can just do "Aaaa!" for 100% A's.

L

Law

She assesses assessors.
11/20 55%

E:
She assesses sassy sass assessors.
17/29 59%

Last edited by a moderator:

2Create

P: Pop pop-pop!
6/9 66.6...%

(In other words, open popular soda)

Does that count as a full sentence? If not I just add an "I" at the start and it becomes 6/10, 60%.

L

Law

Sassy ass sasses. 9/14 64%
That's not quite a full sentence. You could do "Sassy asses sass." for 64% though, which beats Lukas.

In fact you can get to 74.99999....% by bending rules with "An ass's ass's ass's ass's ass's ... (etc) ass sasses." not sure if we should count that as legal though. I guess you can let it off the hook because there might still be a way to trump it.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ethanicus

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. (16/56: 28.57)

G

Galladhan

Mamma mia: my mom's mummy!

Norman Bates

Last edited:
A

amusudan

Here's a Dutch tongue twister @Ninety

Kapper Knap, de knappe kapper, knipt en kapt heel knap, maar de knecht van kapper Knap, de knappe kapper, knipt en kapt nog knapper dan kapper Knap, de knappe kapper.

P: 28/ a bazillion. (I didn't win, ok?%).

R

roytheshort

A man really liked having very long and very insecure passwords, so he set his password to "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".

1793 / 1861 = 96.35%

It's a full sentence and it makes grammatical sense, also I just wrote that word in the dictionary.

G

Galladhan

A tongue twister in dialect, from Milano:
"Ti che te tachet i tac, tacum i tac!"
"Mi tacat i tac a ti? Tacheti ti i to tac!"

Translated in italian: "Tu che attacchi i tacchi, attaccami i tacchi!"
"Io dovrei attaccare i tacchi a te? Attaccateli tu, i tuoi tacchi!"

(roughly translated in English: "You that attach heels, attach my heels!"
"Me should attach your heels? Attach your heels yourself!"

:)

Last edited:
R

roytheshort

And he saw an opportunity to win the forum game legitimately, it was simple. All you have to do is repeat words until infinity, increasing the percentage in the amount of desired letters and still remaining grammatically correct. At the same time, they had to be complete sentences. "Hah" was a word in the English Dictionary. If he never stopped laughing, the letter H would outnumber every letter A by two to one, increasing the percentage of H. So he laughed. "Hah Hah". But he realized, this could only max out at 66% if he laughed until infinity. There had to be a legitimate word that only contained one letter, thus making it possible to limit to 100% if he repeated it to infinity. "aa" was a word meaning a rough type of lava.

As it so happened, he was in an infinitely large building, and he had to warn every person in every room about a volcano that was erupting and producing large amounts of lava that was rapidly getting closer. So, he opened every door and said... "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa" "aa"...

∞ / ∞

100%

* Uses dictionary words.
* Uses full sentences
* Has a context
* Makes Grammatical Sense

L

Law

Perhaps just ban speech marks? There might still be a way to break the game, though to be honest trying to make a game with unbreakable rules is in itself fun.

OK let's try this, speech marks are now banned.

Can you still break the game, Roy?

A

amusudan

Perhaps just ban speech marks? There might still be a way to break the game, though to be honest trying to make a game with unbreakable rules is in itself fun.

OK let's try this, speech marks are now banned.

Can you still break the game, Roy?
Don't test him...

A

A T

Is this a valid sentence?

S's s's s's s's s's ... s's sentence is 100% s (assuming punctuation isn't counted).

Ninety

Speaking of tongue twisters, my current favourite is this, slightly modified to be harder from one I found online:

I'm not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's mate,
And I'm only plucking pheasants 'cause the pheasant plucker's late.
But I'm not the plucker's partner, I'm the pheasant plucker's son,
And I'm only plucking pheasants 'till the proper plucker comes.
It's the best kind of tongue twister because if you stuff it up, you offend your grandmother.

L

Law

Interestingly, dictionary.com (which isn't a proper dictionary) has an article for S, it's one of the oddest things I've ever read:

S, s
noun, plural S's or Ss, s's or s's
1. the 19th letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
2. any spoken sound represented by the letter S or s, as in saw, sense, orgoose.
3. something having the shape of an S.
4. a written or printed representation of the letter S or s.
5. a device, as a printer's type, for reproducing the letter S or s.

Mercerenies

As it so happened, he was in an infinitely large building, and he had to warn every person in every room about a volcano that was erupting and producing large amounts of lava that was rapidly getting closer. So, he opened every door and said... <words>

∞ / ∞

100%
I take issue with your infinity division. Can we get that in limit form?

M

Matthew

First, make a project using a real language (anything besides GML, basically)

upload_2016-7-22_1-28-38.png

Chose a dictionary. At one point you'll realize the dictionary you chose is in another language, so try more until it works.

upload_2016-7-22_1-43-18.png

Then you write code, making sure to abuse lambda expressions as much as possible

upload_2016-7-22_1-57-33.png

upload_2016-7-22_1-58-7.png

upload_2016-7-22_1-59-27.png

TLDR:
izzat jazzy fez' bizz guzzled pizzazz and fezzed up

TLDRTLDR: ebonics