• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Design Composer LF Work

T

TenarisDarkness

Hi guys and girls,
I'm a musician and composer looking to work on soundtrack scores for video games!
I have experience working with a wide range of genres and am happy to discuss ideas regarding crafting the perfect piece of music for whatever purpose you're looking for.

Prices are negotiable, but be prepared before making contact that I won't/don't work "for exposure".

Open for responses either on thread or via inbox.

Cheers in advance, peace.

P

Parzival

Cool but it'd be nice if you showed us some of your work! :)

F

Freedom2Fight

Shouldn't this be waiting in line at Collaboration? Mine is still undergoing moderation and that was posted yesterday.

T

TenarisDarkness

Cool but it'd be nice if you showed us some of your work! :)
I'm actually in the process of composing some example pieces to put on show as we speak! Once I've finished a handful I'll be sure to update the thread with a link. :)

T

TenarisDarkness

Shouldn't this be waiting in line at Collaboration? Mine is still undergoing moderation and that was posted yesterday.
It's not impossible I've posted this in the wrong place, I'm fairly new here.
I'm sure a moderator will let me know if I've put it in the wrong place. :)