I have a problem when i compile the game to android. I have updated the java to the newest version and the sdk, jdk, keystore and ndk are working. I Also tried to clear the temp data, asset cache and the backup data. It gives med this message: FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Could not determine java version from '9.0.1'. * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. cmd /c "subst /d Z:" Lint Build report available at C:\Users\rasmu\Documents\GameMaker\Cache\android\Android\Default\com.companyname.android\build\outputs\lint-results.html Create finished: 16:32:07 This is my first project.