• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Compile Error when compiling Android (Mips ToolChain..)

B

biggo_14

Hi everybody. I use Gamemaker Studio 1.4 education with my class. They are doing a project and created an app for a samsung tablet. I have imported the game into Studio 2, and tested it for windows, and it works perfectly. When trying to package as and Android App, I keep getting errors. We have successfully done it before with a different game, but this one won't work.
The compile error is:
Error : Android MIPS ToolChain directory "" does not exist

What appears to be the error in the output is:ERROR.png

I Tried compiling with the settings from the last successful app we compiled and same message. Any help would be greatly appreciated as my kids need to present this soon.

Thanks in advance,
Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mont266

I opened a thread on this last night and still can't solve this! Any one ever solve this issue?

I

imineti

I think I solved it by downloading ndk-16b and using that version instead of the newest version.

Last edited by a moderator: