• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Community groups?

Lolligirl

Europe Travel Girl
Hi all! Hoo, it's been a while. Haven't been on the new forums as much as I was on the old ones, but I'm still here!

Anyway, is there a group function on the forums, where you can create forum groups and add other people? Maybe I'm crazy, but was there ever one on the legacy forums?

M

Misu

The only group function I know is the Private Message Board. Same way as you PM someone, there is an option to invite other users to the conversation. That lets you create your groupie clan. I dont see any other way except that. Why do you want to form a community group for?

Lolligirl

Europe Travel Girl
The only group function I know is the Private Message Board. Same way as you PM someone, there is an option to invite other users to the conversation. That lets you create your groupie clan. I dont see any other way except that. Why do you want to form a community group for?
I see. I'd like to have an easy way to tell which GMC members are located in the Netherlands, possibly for future game hangouts/jams and whatnot, so I wanted to create a group. But then I realized that was a function of a different forum and not this one.