1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Community groups?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lolligirl, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Lolligirl

Lolligirl Europe Travel Girl

Hi all! Hoo, it's been a while. Haven't been on the new forums as much as I was on the old ones, but I'm still here!

Anyway, is there a group function on the forums, where you can create forum groups and add other people? Maybe I'm crazy, but was there ever one on the legacy forums?

2. Misu

Misu The forum's immigrant

The only group function I know is the Private Message Board. Same way as you PM someone, there is an option to invite other users to the conversation. That lets you create your groupie clan. I dont see any other way except that. Why do you want to form a community group for?

3. Lolligirl

Lolligirl Europe Travel Girl

I see. I'd like to have an easy way to tell which GMC members are located in the Netherlands, possibly for future game hangouts/jams and whatnot, so I wanted to create a group. But then I realized that was a function of a different forum and not this one.