• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Programming [Commissions CLOSED] Experienced[10+ years] GML Programmer available for hire

Mystmoir

Hello, Matin here, from India. I'm a professional Game Developer/Programmer for GameMaker Studio 2 or 2.3 and GameMaker Studio 1.4 with the experience of 10+ years. I mostly make RPG/top-down games, Platformer/Side-Scroller games and I am good at level designing as well. But I can make almost anything except 3D and Online games.

Services I offer:
Platformers
Side-Scrollers
RPGs
Top-Down games
Beat 'em up
Action combat
Almost any genre
Any feature
UI/HUD
Level Design
And much more

Services I don't offer:
3D
Procedural Generation
Online/Multiplayer functionality
Physics
Sexual content

You can check all my work here:

You can check the games out, some of them are for game jams:
https://matin.itch.io
https://matin.gamejolt.io/carnage

Email: [email protected]
Discord: Matin#3848

Looking forward to work with you!

Last edited:
Hello. I am writing to share my experience with @Abdulmatin as I have commissioned him to help me in the creation of a game for my business.

@Abdulmatin is a very adept game developer who's years of experience sho throughout his work. He is smart, considerate, extremely capable and can help you take your game from concept to completion. I am a web developer as my day job but I am not a game developer and one thing that I really appreciate about Matin is that he communicates in a way that conveys the point whilst also retaining his industry knowledge. He understands how to communicate concepts that are technical to someone who may not completely understand them. I lean on his expertise when it comes to the implementation of features because he also is a gamer. Because of that multi-faceted experience, he can see a game from a technical side but also from the player's side. I can ask him questions like "Does this feel fun?" "Do these keybindings feel natural?" and he has valuable input as a gamer himself.

Matin is also adept in using tools that make collaboration easy. GitHub, Trello, Discord, etc. All of these tools make it so that we can collaborate in an efficient way and make the best use of our time. We live in different time zones and have an 8 hour difference between us but Matin is very accommodating and tries to be available at times that gives us a good amount of overlap. I am super privileged to have found him available while I was needing a new developer.

Oh, almost forgot, did I mention he's a great pixel artist? That is super helpful when we need mockups done. Since he can draw and do code, we don't have to stop the process to wait for art from an artist. He can just draw them himself and implement the feature as well. Matin really is a one stop shop when you are looking for help on a project and I am very fortunate to have him onboard.