• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art Comic book artist offering free character sketches!

B

Badger

Hello, game makers!
I am a comic book artist/ programming hobbyist that is offering a few character concepts for free.
Why is this free? Well, I need to work on my inking capabilities, so all art that I provide will be fully inked.
If you are ok with black and white concept art, drop me a line. I am only interested in drawing/designing characters,so please no requests for backgrounds.
I have enough free time to finish around 5 pieces this week, so first come,
first serve. If you are a decent pixel artist that has trouble coming up
with new, creative characters, then this might be perfect for you. Cheers!

P.S. Sorry for the bad image quality, I uploaded the pics from my phone.
When I upload YOUR image, I will use a scanner.

Hellboy.jpg

Deadpool.jpg

Spidey.jpg

Hans_Lichten.jpg

Neyatu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frank Roberto

Amazing art! I really like the Hellboy one. I'm making a fantasy game right now with a ton of different creatures and races, not really a whole lot of charaters yet though. If your interested i'll give you more info. Thanks

F

Frank Roberto

Sounds good man, let me know what you're looking for!
Alright great. One of the races I was thinking about was something like a mix between a baboon and a person, I wanted it to have a scary kind of look but obviously more human than just a baboon. I also have a troll type of creature that would only be a few feet higher than a human but more bulky, this one would also look kind of disturbing, these could also have ape-like qualities. The last two races are goat men and rat type men, both of these I pictured as slightly more civilized. If you want to take a jab at any of these ideas that would be awesome.