Collection Of 5 Free Ebooks For Learning GML + 200 GML Examples (CLOSED - Broken Links)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexx

Over the past five years or so I've created a number of paperbacks & ebooks for learning GML programming.

Some of books are self published, and a few taken up by a publisher.

I'd like to offer my self published books for free in PDF & EPUB, with resources as a free download.
There are currently 5 books, that cover a range of games and topics.

I have updated the the site to to include an 200 GML examples that show solutions to a number of commonly asked questions, along with some basic games.

Edit: This offer is now over, but I still have many ebooks available:
https://www.learngamemakerstudio.com/shop/

Last edited:
T

tecnologgamer

Thank you! I'm start using Game Maker and I want learn more about!

D

DaMuffin

Hey, that's really cool. Thanks for sharing these and best of luck with what you move on to.

T

ToasterPsychologist

Thanks so much for this - very decent of you :)

A

altan0

That is very nice of you.

I am doing the same for one of the game I am developing here. You can check it out in my signature. :(

R

Ralf Kostka

Thank you for giving this to us! I'm sure it will help a lot (especially for me *gg*)

B

Beastly_Studios

Hey @Alexx ! Your website hosting the books doesn't seem to load. Is there any chance you can fix the site or provide another link to download your books for free? :)

Thanks!

K

KMoss31

I ran into the same problem. If they're still available, I'd love a copy, too. Regardless, this is a very generous and cool offer!

G

gang

I ran into the same problem. If they're still available, I'd love a copy, too. Regardless, this is a very generous and cool offer!

A

Akai

This is so nice of you. Even though I have used GM for a long time, there are some tips from you that are valuable and help me much in my work.

P

pedogo

Dude, thanks for the gift. I'm studying this engine and I'm really enjoying the power it has.

M

marsbarnigiri

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.