Portfolio - Art (CLOSED) Pixel/Concept Artist

M

MyDude

(I will check tomorrow to see if anybody has sent me anything)

Hey I'm an artist that is looking to make some art for anyone that sends me an interesting idea, and meets the conditions below.

Note: Don't be offended if I don't choose your idea

1. Has to be a character (human, creature, beast, etc.)
  2. Won't animate anything to detailed
  3. Not looking to join a team
  4. If I make art for you, I only require that you credit me and allow me to show the artwork in my portfolio
  5. Show me how the art is being used (not necessary but it'd help motivate me to do more art)
  6. Patience with me since I'm new to this kind of thing

Now for some of my art

Design
001.jpg Sprite of a Design:
android 128x128.jpg
More Designs(a bit older):
002.jpg 003.jpg Diablo 2 Mob.jpg

Contact Info:

Email/PM must contain the following

1. (If you want me to design a character for you) Description of the character such as their habitat, background, occupation, mood, or anything that would influence their appearance
  2. Any reference material that will help me see what it is you want (this includes the style of the art)
  3. Sprite size
  4. If you just want concept art (if not stated I'll just assume you want me to convert it to pixel art)
When I start making the art I will reply back to you stating that I've started working on it

Email : [email protected]
or PM me

Looking forward to getting involved in the community!

Last edited by a moderator:

JacobV

Worked with this guy to make a pretty awesome sprite for my game. Fast, free, and looks great, so I'd definitely recommend them!

S

Skazka Studio

PM you looking forward to hearing from you btw those should be pixel sprites please.

T

Thunder Lion

Im looking for someone to do some art work for me! Im interested in your talent, and good thing too is im only looking for 16x16 single color sprite art and a maximum 2 frames for animations (where applicable) please PM if you are interested!!!