Job Offer - Artist [Closed] - $$$ - Pixel Art for Shuriken Animation - Blind Samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chatterb0x

Good day,
I am developing a mobile game based upon 3D sound. No sight required! The player listens to audio cues and swipes towards the direction it approaches from. For example, an enemy approaches stage left. Its footsteps grow louder as it closes distance with the player.

What I need:
  • A 32x32 shuriken (throwing star) animation.
  • An animation of aforementioned shuriken when deflected by player (ie. shuriken struck by sword, twirls a bit, hits the ground. Or, shuriken is knocked to ground, spins like a top, loses momentum and falls down. I leave it to your imagination).
Enemies and projectiles are only seen when they close distance and kill a player or are killed/deflected by the player.

Art style:
Blind Samurai employs a minimalistic pallet. The player/enemies are black, save their weapon and arm. The animation is fluid because my original artistic used rotoscoping based upon footage provided. We don't have that luxury here but the animations need not be complicated.

Please see screenshots.

Payment:
Please respond with your portfolio and offer. Price should include license to use asset across all platforms. Do not hesitate to ask questions. You can respond here or send a private message.

Looking forward to working with you!

C

Chatterb0x

Position has been filled. Moderators may close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.