1. Hey! Guest! The 32nd GMC Jam will take place between Feb 22nd, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Feb 25th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Job Offer - Artist [CLOSED] [PAID] Terrain artist: top down cliffs/inclines

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Nathan Laing, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Nathan Laing

Nathan Laing Member

Greetings,

This is a paid task request.

I am in need of top down cliff/incline artwork. These will serve as "barriers" to higher ground for all surrounding terrain.
    Specifically required is the rock and rock shadow components only--any and all surrounding terrain and props such as stones and trees are not required.

These "rock tiles" when placed on terrain, must give the illusion of creating a barrier to higher ground and terrain height difference.

This "rock" art that you would produce should appear to blend into the underlying terrain--whatever that may be. Hence, I believe some shadowing at the base and some tapered transparency at the top should be necessary.

The examples below should convey what is needed, but I look forward to further discussion via PM.

[​IMG]

*** Full terrain examples below are not from the currently running project, and serve only to generally convey what is needed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers,
    Nathan

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019 at 4:14 PM
  2. Nathan Laing

Nathan Laing Member