• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Programmer [CLOSED] Looking for Programmer to Help Prototype Top-down JRPG Style Game

P

Peyton Burnham

Hi, my name is Peyton and I'm looking for a programmer to help me prototype a turn-based JRPG style game. I have a basic understanding of GML myself and have made some progress on my own, however most progress I have made I wasn't satisfied with and ended up being thrown out. I would much prefer someone with decent experience to focus on the programming while I focus on everything else. I'd like the game (overworld/environment) to function in a way where different parts of the environment can be manipulated by the player and magic in order to solve puzzles, clear paths, etc. This would also include various menu systems and dialog systems as well. This, of course, is a paid job offer. Depending on the amount of work you project you would have to put in, the amount of time you think it would take you, and all of that other jazz will effect the pay. I'm a very fair guy, I understand that everyone has to make a living, and I'm very serious about this project so don't be afraid to send me an email (or give me your email, either is fine) and we can discuss in better detail payment, exactly what I need from you, and anything else you might want to know about the project or myself! My email is [email protected] (I have more opportunity to check my direct email than I probably will the forum). Can't wait to hear from you and collaborate on this project!

Peyton