• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist [CLOSED] LF Inexpensive Artist

R

Red Phantom

I am beginning a project in a few days and want to recruit my (paid) artist right now.

Before accepting you for hire we will need to discuss and agree on prices, if I think you are too unreasonably expensive for my small project I may perhaps not hire you.

My Primary Roles in this Project's Development (AKA roles I will be completely in charge of):
  • Project leader and organizer, I will tell guide you well and we'll have fun doing this project : )
  • Designer AKA story/dialogue writer + level designer
  • Sound effects engineer
Looking for (paid)
  • [JOB TAKEN] (Co-) Programmer/Coder
  • [JOB TAKEN] (Co-) Artist
  • [JOB TAKEN] Music developer
These roles I will also be involved in and contribute to the work of. However as my skills are not superb I am hiring co-workers for these roles.

What kind of game are we going to develop?
2D Platformer Fighter Game (with a story)
I am looking to achieve a similar style to the indie game "astatine" which inspired me:
I am a very easy-going person to work with.

Please comment below or direct message me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Red Phantom

I am now only looking for an artist!
(post has been updated appropriately)
If you are an artist please contact me directly!