Released Climb! A Mountain in Your Pocket (now on iOS & Android)

I

Ivan Alcaide Ferrer

I'd finally launched the game on iOS for iPhone and iPad, for anyone interested in playing.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/climb-amiyp/id1202905758?l=es&mt=8

It's been very easy to port the game to iOS, and the performance on this platform is so good it's surprise me after all the issues I've got with android and surfaces especially.
Besides that, now the game has some background music made with Garageband, and all the fixes I've made all this months as well.
As always, feedback of any aspect of the game is really helpful, and any question is welcomed.

Regards.

Y

Yilly

Wow, this looks and feels pro! I hope you're getting some attention in the store with this app! There's an occasional studder in frame rate, but everything made in Game Maker seems to studder on my phone so I don't think it's your fault. My best was 12, but I'll try to get more in the future.

I

Ivan Alcaide Ferrer

Bought it for iOS, will be playing it on my iPhone (and iPad) this weekend. Seems addictive. XD; Love the graphics.
Thank you so much ^^

Wow, this looks and feels pro! I hope you're getting some attention in the store with this app! There's an occasional studder in frame rate, but everything made in Game Maker seems to studder on my phone so I don't think it's your fault. My best was 12, but I'll try to get more in the future.
Thank you. Are you playing on iOS or Android?

Y

Yilly

Thank you. Are you playing on iOS or Android?
Android! I'm a little too cheap for an iPhone. :p I found a cool little trick, but it messes up sometimes. If I use both buttons to grab a handhold thing, I instantly go into jumping up position so it lets me choose a different direction quickly, but if the grab is imperfect the character starts flailing and falls down instead of jumping if I release. Sorry, I know it's such a weird little thing, but I thought I'd mention it! I got to 40 now!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rin-Rin

Tried it on both my iPhone and iPad and it works great. I just suck at it and has thus not managed to get past the tutorial. It's addictive though.

D

Dublan

Funny Game! Gratz

One question, how did you make work the Google ranking? It looks very nice!

G

GM029

Count me as another who can't get past the tutorial, but I rarely ever play touch screen games so I probably just suck. Cool game though.

One minor thing, a full screen ad popped up on my phone while I was playing and it tried to get me to sign into Google Play afterwards even though I had already opted not to in the same session. Also, sorry if you answered this but is there a way to disable signing into Google Play altogether? Or maybe that's just my phone. It tries to get me to sign in/create an account every time I start the game.