• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Linux clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1

R

rebane2001

I got Linux (YYC) compiler working without issues on a Linux setup
I reinstalled and made the same setup, installed all the packages listed on the GM's help page, but I'm now getting a compiler error

clang -m32 -O3 -Wno-deprecated-writable-strings -m32 -Wl,-s -I . -o KunstiLPT out/*.o -DYYLLVM libyoyo_yyc-i386.a /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6 /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libz.so.1 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXxf86vm.so.1 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/mesa/libGL.so.1 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libcurl.so.3 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libopenal.so.1 /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libm.so.6 /lib/i386-linux-gnu/librt.so.1 /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXext.so.6 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libX11.so.6 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libXrandr.so.2 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libGLU.so.1 /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libssl.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find crtbegin.o: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc_s
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make: *** [KunstiLPT] Error 1
Compile finished: 23:00:42
I have tried clearing asset/compiler cache