• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free Chip & Dale -remastered- [OPEN SOURCE]

S

Shihaisha

The (in)famous remake of the classic NES game Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers, is now released open-source and completely free. All the levels of original game are recreated block-by-block with new graphics, physics, and improved gameplay. Two player mode (on the same PC) is supported.

The project is open source, which means everyone is free to edit, copy, redistribute the game code and all the assets in any way, no credits are required.

Game Maker version: 8.0 (can be easily ported to GMS with a few adjustments).

Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/f8th28

N

Nexusrex

Oh yes! This is one of my fav oldies. I will play it. And edit this post after playing it.

L

lumini

Wow! :) This is some dedication... :) I remember spending days in front of a screen trying to get to the next level... Thanks for the amazing work! :)

A

Andy

No way! :eek: C&D is one of my favorite NES games, I played it more than the original Mario Bros. This is amazing, thank you for making this. :)

L

Leon Oscar Kidando

Dude!!! Did you do that artwork yourself? Very very impressive

S

Salvakiya

the art looks great man! Keep it up! maybe I might have to get involved in this. Could you maybe upload to Dropbox? this sendspace is very very slow