1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Chip & Dale -remastered- [OPEN SOURCE]

Discussion in 'Made with GameMaker' started by Shihaisha, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Shihaisha

Shihaisha Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The (in)famous remake of the classic NES game Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers, is now released open-source and completely free. All the levels of original game are recreated block-by-block with new graphics, physics, and improved gameplay. Two player mode (on the same PC) is supported.

The project is open source, which means everyone is free to edit, copy, redistribute the game code and all the assets in any way, no credits are required.

Game Maker version: 8.0 (can be easily ported to GMS with a few adjustments).

Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/f8th28

2. marius

marius Guest

very funny ! good idea :)

3. Nexusrex

Nexusrex Nexusrex Games

Oh yes! This is one of my fav oldies. I will play it. And edit this post after playing it.

4. lumini

lumini Guest

Wow! :) This is some dedication... :) I remember spending days in front of a screen trying to get to the next level... Thanks for the amazing work! :)

5. 3dgeminis

3dgeminis Member

You can upload the file to another server ?

6. Andy

Andy Member

No way! :eek: C&D is one of my favorite NES games, I played it more than the original Mario Bros. This is amazing, thank you for making this. :)

7. Dude!!! Did you do that artwork yourself? Very very impressive

8. danzibr

danzibr Guest

Awesome! Downloading now :)

9. Salvakiya

Salvakiya Member

the art looks great man! Keep it up! maybe I might have to get involved in this. Could you maybe upload to Dropbox? this sendspace is very very slow