• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion Chess: What is it, who plays it, and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matthew

I noticed that there was a heavy flow of threads on a bunch of complicated subjects, so I decided that we could all benefit by talking about something from a simpler time, where you'd probably die from syphilis or something.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
If you actually care about making a discussion about chess, then actually put some effort in your topic, to get a discussion started. It's better to make some really valuable topics, then a lot of topics with no effort.

Roa

I used to go to tourneys as a child, and then I got bad. I haven't won a game of chess in years. It's like my way of thinking on the game has 180^

M

Matthew

If you actually care about making a discussion about chess, then actually put some effort in your topic, to get a discussion started. It's better to make some really valuable topics, then a lot of topics with no effort.
Why should I do the work for you when I could outsource it?

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
My apologies to Roa, who made a proper reply. But Canta is right -- put some effort into a topic.

If you want to discuss the game of Chess, then re-post a proper introduction so we can discuss the subject matter, and not you or your posting style. That's getting pretty wearisome around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.